December 5th, 2008 Jamie
Last year’s DIY holiday gift roundups were so popular, I’ve decided to continue the tradition! Check out these new ideas (and see the end of the posts for links to last year’s entries!)
Fingerless Gloves Perfect for trips through the snow or late night reading on a chilly night, these cute DIY fingerless gloves are easy to make and charming to receive! (from A Foothill Home Companion)
Keep your eyes here for more DIY gift posts, and don’t foget to hit the archives for more ideas!
- Inexpensive DIY Gift Roundup #1: For the Ladies on Your List!
- Inexpensive DIY Gift Roundup #2: Gifts for Guys
- Inexpensive DIY Gift Roundup #3: Gifts for Kids
- Inexpensive DIY Gift Roundup #4: Gifts for Teens & Twenty-somethings
- Last-Minute ‘DIY Gifts for Mom’ Mother’s Day Roundup!
photo: little birdie secrets
Entry Filed under: diy