September 9th, 2010 Jamie
Summer break is great, but now we get to gear up for another year of life on campus (and hopefully a little more independence–anyone else’s Dad keep the curfew thing going in the college years?). Ready for a refresher course in college living? Here we go!
Studying & Academics
Its that time again–time to hit the books and start getting the straight A’s your future employer wants you to get. Check out these study tips and get your game face on.
- How to Stay Awake & Alert During Study Time (Without Coffee!)
- Study Tips: How Future Doctors Study
- Study Tips: Helpful Memory Tricks
- 5 Reasons Why Office Hours are Your New Best Friend
- Ridiculously Easy Ways to Kick Distractions for Productive Study Time
One of the biggest challenges of life on your own is getting everything done and still having time to enjoy college! These productivity tips will help you start organizing so you can fit in all the important aspects of your life.
- 3 Tips to Help You Graduate Early (or At Least on Time!)
- Smart Tips for Scheduling Your College Classes
- Prioritizing & Balance: 3 Ways to to Begin
- Productivity: Building a Study Calendar
- 5 Tips to Help You Get Productive
Budgeting may not be fun, but it can be easy. Learn how to build your budget, save money, and build your credit score so you can graduate with a healthy bank account.
- How to Set Your First Budget
- 50 Ways to Save Money in College
- What is a Credit Score (and Why Should You Care?)
- 3 Easy Ways to Build Your Credit Score
- Tips on Choosing (and Using) a College Credit Card
Get healthy and stay healthy this year.
- Stay Healthy This School Year (Really)
- What to Do if You’re Sick in College
- Get Fit: Dorm Room Workouts
- Tests and Tragedy: Coping with College when Trouble Hits at Home
- Keeping Yourself Safe (because Moms and Grandmas Want You To)
You don’t need a lot of green to impress your date. Take a look at these cheap-or-free (but still fun!) date ideas for fall, winter, and all year round.
- 10 Cheap Date Ideas for Fall
- Five Cheap or Free Dates for Snow Days!
- Fifteen Fun, Fabulous, Cheap Date Ideas