November 29th, 2010 Jamie
It’s that time again–save your budget and get your DIY on with these inexpensive DIY gifts for family and friends!
For Little Girls
- Dress-Up Tulle Tutu - Cheap, easy, and ballerina-beautiful, this tutu couldn’t be more perfect for playing pretend.
- Ruffled Parasol - Go the extra mile and pair this with the tutu above for tons of dress-up fun.
- Felt Dinner for Two - This one will take some time, but it is awesome if you’re hungry for some pretend dinner!
- Hair Clip Holder - Thrifty and pretty, this would look great in any girl’s room.
- Soft (& Cheap!) Floor Pillows - These bath towel pillows are inexpensive and extra soft–perfect to cuddle up with.
- Super Cheap Pom Pom Lamp - I can’t believe what this combo of tule and dollar store items turned into! Dreamy!
- Anthropologie-Inspired Scarf - Want to give the gorgeousness of Anthropologie without the painful pricetag? This simple scarf tutorial is a great place to start.
- Quick & Easy Sketchbook - A simple sketchbook for the artist in your life (guys would like these too!) that won’t break your budget.
- Paper Mache Party Lights - What’s a dorm room without funky lighting? These cool party lights will be a spunky addition to any bedroom.
- Blue Sky Thinker Pillow - Classy and understated, this is perfect for a girlie girl OR a tomboy. Win-win.
- Easy Feathery Headband - This sassy headband (pictured above) is perfect for girls night OR date night. So pretty!
For Mamas & Grandmamas
- Teatowel Apron - Minimal sewing & maximum cute, this teatowel apron is perfect for getting Mom to whip up a batch of those brownies you looove.
- No-Sew Fabric Wreath - A little bit of no-sew decor, this super cute wreath is sure to please the decorator in any girl.
- Silhouette Art - An awesomely inexpensive (and surprisingly sentimental gift) all you need is some paper, scissors or an x-acto, and a frame.
- Spa Set - The holidays are tough on our baking/decorating/entertaining moms and grandmas–and this DIY spa set is a great way to help them chillax.
- Hexagon Glasses Case - Young fresh fabrics make this case mama-chic.
- Mocha Cocoa Mix - Girls love chocolate, so this cocoa mix with a kick of mocha is a sure-fire winner.
Entry Filed under: diy